Friday, February 22, 2013

Poem 208 - Confessions


Its time to confess that sometimes, though I feel lazy to write
I do feel guilty, because something does not feel right
And I know I have to stick to writing here, after a break that was long
For the fear of losing creativity, seems so very wrong
And so its time I must pen my words once more
For words can seem more powerful than a lion's roar
And now I have that fear of losing my creativity
And if I do, it will be a pity
So why not just start writing the way I used to write!
For it's never too late to make things right!
~Gaurang Rao

Written for - http://www.theme-thursday.com/

4 comments:

  1. For words can seem more powerful than a lion's roar- Love that image of power, i really like your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niice! :) Keep writing dude...It's nice to read how you pen down your thoughts in such beautiful ways...and oh! DO write more about your 'wonderful' sister....a three line haiku just doesn't describe her awesomeness :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand what you mean about feeling guilty when you do not write. I used to write a new post every day, then I went on a break and now I just write one once a week due to injuring my shoulder. But the guilt is there every day even though I do not have the energy to do a new one each day. Hopefully it will only be a few more months, but maybe not.

    Thanks for sharing such a guilty poem for this weeks Theme Thursday. May you have a guilt free and relaxing weekend.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - stop a good habit, and it is difficult to revive it again. I feel the same about my writing skills.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.