Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Poem 157 - A Cloudy Dream


Flying in a cloud, more like a boat, people seem to have oars
I see other clouds, I hear a soft sound, sitting next to me a man snores
We seem to be going in a round, but from below I hear no noise
Down I see, rivers and woods, "Hold on to the boat" says a voice

I turn around to see a man, looking similar to god, guiding the boat
Am I going to heaven? But for now with these people, I'd like to float
Though I am flying in the air I don't feel strange now
I was even expecting the moon to be covered by a flying cow

A nasty wind blows a woman's shawl away
It disappears in another cloud, as the boat does sway
Suddenly the wonderful dream does cease
There is no more nasty wind, just a heated -breeze
-Gaurang Rao

8 comments:

  1. a sweet little poem:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vivid and wonderful dream. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I like the part about the woman's shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Gaurang - well done.

    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gaurang...

    Liked the painting that you have created with your words from your dream...

    Thanks for joining in the Poetry Potluck WK 43 which I am hosting for the first time… hope you have liked it too…. and wish to see you again…

    Shashi
    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/07/whispers-cuckoos-song-and-smell-of-love.html
    At Twitter @VerseEveryDay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.