Monday, March 7, 2011

Poem 107 - Accidents!


Mr. Smith driving on the road, a sleepy man
Over a person the car almost ran
People say on the roads that he should go to hospital for mental
People wondered "Is Mr. Smith doing it on purpose or was it accidental?"

I wonder who Mr. Smith's role model was, when he was small
Because Mr. Smith acts silly in front of all
Once he ate a raw white pumpkin and said that it was yummy
He asked some more from his old mummy

Even in class he was scolded by his teachers and class mates
Once to school he came on roller skates!
He reads horror stories as a bedtime story
He once had a yucky mud filled, chicken curry

Really Mr. Smith is so funny, he put garlic in his milk
For his wife's birthday he ordered a towel made of silk!
And that is how we remember Mr. Smith the funny man
Who put on his head instead of a hat, a cooking pan
-Gaurang Rao

Again I am not trying to insult any Mr. Smith.
Thank You. Have exams so will be back on 10th now. See you people later.
Thanks


25 comments:

  1. This is so funny! You get it from him? I have a trace of him too! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Gaurang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bit like a 'Potty Poem', but a bit longer. Enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very different and interesting post. I enjoyed my visit with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing has such a nice twist to is always...a delightful tale...as you grow and get older you are going to become an amazing writer I can tell ...some day I will say...I blog with him so many years ago...thank you...bkm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rhyming and it's amazing how many prompts you incorporated here. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, I'm impressed. My son in Grade 8 cannot even come close to your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) thank you for sharing this.. my potluck- http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/nectar-from-heaven/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Gaurang... well written.. you made me laugh.. My best wishes for your exams..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good one!

    I really like how we get so many ideas out of one photo. Everyone interpreting it differently.

    viscous time

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sons used to roller skate to school. They liked it better than walking. But they did get in trouble the day they decided to roller skate through the school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, well done! You explode images from everywhere, turning the everyday into fantastical thingymejigs...you're going to be a fabulous writer, excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So clever and fun..happy I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brought a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahaha...awesome, Gaurang!! I guess I will recognize when I see him them... After all, not many wear pans as hats :)

    You have some SUPERB imagination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is entrancing ....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.