Sunday, January 23, 2011

Poem 68 - A Letter to God


Dear God,

Today in the forest my car's tire
Got stuck in the muddy quagmire
For help A lot of time I had to wait
Sat on a rock, saw the nature great

Birds, happy chirped every now and then
Far Away I saw a lion's den
The rock I sat on was shaped in a beautiful way
So till I got help in that spot I did stay

It is true you always made things great
But to look at things we never did wait
Thank You God the beauty of nature you made me realize
To make things like this you must be very wise

I love you so much, I wish to spend my eternity with you
Today you made my life feel so new

Thank You God
Lovingly
Gaurang-Rao

3 comments:

  1. I read your aloud and my colleague smiled at me... :)

    Thank you for the beautiful poem...a great way to start my day in office... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare?' Nicely done, Gaurang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings.
    God is smiling reading your piece.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.