Sunday, January 16, 2011

Poem 64 - The Invisibility Machine


Dense in the jungle I found this machine
It was in the middle of all the green
It could make anything invisible
A Human Being, A Lion, A seagull

Oh wasn't I lucky to find the totally strange object
With which invisible could become any animal or insect
Unfortunately I didn't try the Invisibility Device
Though with it I know it would be nice

Because at that time some Wild pygmies attacked me
And from them I couldn't get free
They caught hold of me very tightly
And they tied me to a very tall tree

But guess what all this was just a dream
Not like how it actually did seem
But that is how I still remember the pygmies
And the object between the deep green trees
-Gaurang Rao





7 comments:

  1. This is delightful ... I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem! I took a few minutes to read some other poetry you've written. You have quite a gift! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a funny piece.
    love the word flow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. our poetry potluck week 18 is open now, welcome sharing poems..
    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pygmies always pick out tall trees.. ..smiles.. keep dreaming and writing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna have that invisibility machine... i have a list of nasty things up my sleeve hehehe! :D no no... not really :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very wild imagination and it is working wonders. Nice fun poem which kept me interested throughout :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.